Stella Constellation Series LED
Being able to distinguish colors and match thread colors has always
been difficult in the sewing and quilting community - but not any
more! With the touch of a button you can choose from Stella's three
different colors of light output: warm, natural, and cool white -
making the Stella lamp like nothing else on the market.
The 'Natural' setting provides the purest form of white light,
making it the most effective way to pick and match thread colors,
while the 'Cool' and 'Warm' settings offer a more inviting light
while working for longer periods of time, or while working late on a
Combined with a full-range flex neck, dimming integration down to
10%, and additional features designed to provide value for the
artistic user, the Stella Lamp has quickly become the ultimate
- 3 Color Spectrums - Switch between Warm, Natural, and
Cool light - at the touch of a button!
- 5-Level Dimming - Touch integrated dimming down to 10%
- Flex Arm - Twist Stella's flex arm to get light exactly
where you want it.
- Low Heat - LEDs produce very little heat, making working
under Stella safe and comfortable.
- Long Life - If used for 12 hours a day, Stella will still
produce 70% of its original light after 12 years!
- Easy Transport - LEDs are extremely durable. Because they
don't utilize a traditional filament, you can travel with Stella
with peace of mind.
- No Bulb Replacements - Stella doesn't use a traditional
"bulb", meaning you never have to replace parts for as
long as you have the lamp.
- Efficiency - At max consumption, Stella's ultra efficient
LEDs produce just 10W!
For more information, see this informative
Product #1042294 Cost: $220.00