Click Here for Ironing Boards and Covers.
Click Here for the Mini-Iron.
This may be the world's smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to
set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. It is strong enough for
everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along
with you. When trying to iron in and around pockets and pleats, the
SteamFast SF-717-A with its tiny non-stick soleplate, will get into
places bigger irons can't reach. If you travel, or if you simply
need to touch up garments away from home, the SF-717-A Steam Iron is
an ideal appliance. It comes with a convenient travel bag, and
features a non-stick soleplate, and dual voltage for overseas
travel. You can be confident that Steamfast products are built to
perform, and are built to last.
- 260-420 Watts
- 1.4oz water capacity
- 1 minute heating time
- Product weight is .96 lbs
- Product dimensions are 5.3" depth by 3" wide by
- 7.5ft cord
- 2-pin Polarized plug type
- 60hz, 120V
- Water Measuring Cup included
Product #1048387 Price $29.99 plus
Wedge iron is great for patchwork and is conveniently packaged. It
has a soft, sturdy handle and a large dial for easy heat adjustment.
Includes small spray bottle to help get out wrinkles. The flat
soleplate surface is full with no steam holes, then tapers to a fine
point for ease of ironing seams and difficult to reach areas. Soft
handle allows a comfortable grip. Temperature dial is large and easy
to set. This dry iron is safe to use on water sensitive fabrics such
Product #1045888 Price $49.99 plus
- Roll to press a seam or fold.
- Won't pull, stretch, or distort fabric.
- Wheel tapered to focus pressure on seam.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle.
- Ideal for paper piecing and laminates.
- Use to seal glued seams on leather and felt.
Product #1048206 Price $15.75 plus shipping.
OESD Perfect Embroidery Press Cloth.
- Press puckers out of embroidered fabrics
- Prevents embroidery texture from getting crushed
- Absorbs steam to set a perfectly pressed finish
- Use over and over
Product #1047086 Price $5.99 plus
Thermal Finger Guards.
- Ideal for Art, Craft, and Industrial Projects!
- Patent-pending shape fits any size finger
- Premium silicone is resistant to 400F (short exposure up to
- Washable, Reusable, and Durable
- Heat and Stick Resistant
- Assorted colors
Product #1046492 Price $5.99 plus
Press Perfect Iron Shine Cleaning Pen by Joan Hawley.
- Removes adhesives, starch, build up from regular use.
- Pen style for easy use
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- General and spot cleaning.
- Safe for metal or coated soleplates.
- Good for up to 8 cleanings.
Product #1045932 Price $16.95 plus shipping.
Press Perfect Iron Safe by Joan Hawley.
- Prevents scorch, burn and shine.
- Non-stick surface protects fabrics while adhesives wipe
- One size fits most household irons.
- Works with all temperature settings, dry or steam.
- Eliminates need for a pressing cloth.
Product #1044908 Price $27.99 plus
Press Perfect Hot Hemmer by Joan Hawley.
- Measure, mark and press: straight hems, round, interior and
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler.
- Thin and accurate ruler.
- Can be used with dry or steam iron.
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise
Product #1044909 Price $18.99 plus
Press Perfect Iron Finger by Joan Hawley.
- Multi-purpose, heat-resistant pressing tool.
- Press with or without the iron.
- Soft grip for secure and easy handling.
Product #1044910 Price $15.99 plus
Press Perfect Point 2 Point Turner by Joan
- Curved end with tip for point turning.
- Fine tipped end for detail work.
- Designed to be comfortable and secure in hand when using
Product #1044911 Price $9.50 plus
Press Perfect Hold It Precision Stiletto by Joan
- Use at the ironing board or sewing machine.
- Grippy tip for holding fabric.
- Angled tip for good reach and visibility.
- Comfortable in the hand.
- Heat resistant silicone tip for working near iron while
Product #1044912 Price $12.99 plus
Press Perfect Touch Up Pressing Mitt by Joan
- Touch up clothes while still on hanger.
- A pressing mat for your hand.
- Use inside a sleeve, shoulder or pant leg.
- Great for collars and lapels.
- Convenient for travel.
Product #1044913 Price $18.99 plus
ByAnnie's Stiletto and Pressing Tool.
- A precision placement tool
- Sand-ground point for added traction
- German high-carbon steel
- Contour for easy grip
- Flat sides prevent rolling
- Quality beech wood handle
- Smooth long-lasting finish
- Angled end for pressing and folding
Product #1045982 Price $19.99 plus
Dritz Seam Roll.
Dritz Seam Roll has a long, rounded pressing surface
designed for hard to reach areas. For pressing long
seams and narrow areas such as sleeves and pant legs.
The Seam Roll eliminates seam allowance ridge marks.
Use the wool side for woolens, synthetic blends and
fabrics requiring low to medium temperatures. Use the
cotton side for cotton, linen and fabrics requiring a
medium to high temperature. 10.5"x 3.25"x 2.5"
Product #1018665 Price $10.00
This 6" x 9-1/2" dressmaker's ham is a must for
pressing and shaping set-in-sleeves, darts, and curved
seams. Filler will not break down. Has a cotton cover
on one side, wool blend on the other.
Product #1007749 Price $11.99 plus
24" Seam Solution.
Press Seam to Perfection!
Product #1007746 Price $16.99
Deluxe Ham Holder.
Holds your ham securely in every useable position as
you press. Frees both hands.
Product #1034878 Price $29.99
Point Presser & Clapper.
- Use clapper to flatten bulky facing/collar edges;
points; pleats; creases; button holes.
- Use point presser section for pressing narrow,
hard to reach seams of collars; facings; belts;
cuffs; corners; points, etc
Product #1010739 Price $35.99 plus
Use to press open seams for points & for
straight or curved seams.
Product #1034871 Price $60.00 plus
Quilt Binding Express by June Tailor.
- Press perfect binding strips quickly and easily.
- Choose between 2 in, 2 1/4 in and 2 1/2 in strips of fabric.
- Feed strip through slot to fold; then press.
Product #1042515 Price $26.39 plus
Pellon Fusible EZ-Steam II.
Two-sided pressure sensitive fusible web.
5 Sheets - 12" x 9"
(30.48cm x 22.86 cm)
EZ-Steam® II is an innovative fusible web that is extremely
versatile in its ability to bond fabrics and other materials without
sewing. It has a pressure sensitive adhesive on each side to
temporarily hold both materials in place before creating a permanent
bond through fusing. Easy to use with fabric, cardboard, paper,
batting, ribbon, patches, foam, wood and many more!
- 5 simple steps for a permanent hold on any project
- Extremely versatile fusible web that can be used with fabric,
paper, batting, lace, cardboard and even wood
- Great for projects such as appliqué hems, collars,
mixed media arts and trims
- No sewing required, bonds permanently after fusing with an
Product #1044001 Price $5.50 plus
Printed Treasures Sew-On Inkjet Printable Fabric.
High quality fabric sheets for use with inkjet
printers. Brilliant images with crisp detail and superior
washability. 5 sheets per package. Ideal for printing photos,
patterns, images, or designs of any type. Any item you want to
- Quick & Easy
- Superior Washability
- Paper-like Print Quality
- 200 Thread Count Pima Cotton
Not for use with laser printers or commercial copiers.
Product #1046760 Price $21.99 plus
ColorTextiles Silk 14mm Printable Fabric Sheets.
Contains 6 sheets 8 1/2" x 11" each.
Made of Silk Crepe de Chine fabric. Use your computer and inkjet
printer to put your favorite photos, fine art, or designs on
specially treated fabric sheets. Just print, remove the paper
backing, and create your own unique clothing, home furnishing, or
craft! Perfect for:
- Doll Clothes
- Flags and banners
- And More!
Product #1026960 Price $32.00 plus
Bo-Nash Non-Stick Ironing and Craft Sheet.
- Non Stick
- Use for:
- Craft Projects
- General Purpose Ironing
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Made from Teflon® Coated Fiberglass
- Tough and Durable - Double Sided
- Measures 11.9" x 18"
Product #1037731 Price $19.99 plus
Bo-Nash Write'n'Rub Foiling Pen/Foil Starter Pack.
- The pen contains a unique ACID-FREE adhesive that will not dry
up the nib
- Writes just like a ball point pen. Just write with the
adhesive on your favorite project let dry
- The adhesive stays tacky when dry
- Place foil, color side up on the dried adhesive and rub
- Presto your project has been FOILED without any fuss and no
- Easy enough for children, sophisticated enough for adults
- Apply foil to decorate hard surfaces such as paper, wood,
cardboard, ceramic, metal and glass
- Also great for embellishing quilting and sewing projects on
high thread count materials
- Set consists of 1 Foiling Glue Pen with instructions and 16, 4
x 4 inch assorted foils ranging from exotic multicolored foils to
gold and silver
- Adhesive is non toxic
- Pens have a two year shelf life even with the cap left off! A
Must For Every Scrap booker!
Product #1037735 Price Was
$19.99 - Now $13.99 plus shipping.
Quilter's Press Bars.
- The prefect tool for making small bias tubes used in
appliqué, quilting and craft projects.
- Flexible high heat resistant nylon.
- Easy-to-see bright yellow.
- Set of 5.
- 1/8" x 12"
- 3/16" x 12"
- 1/4" x 12"
- 3/8" x 12"
- 1/2" x 12"
- Fun and easy craft. Add sparkle to any fabric.
- No heat, no ironing, and no special tools required.
Product #1020275 Price $6.99 plus
3112 Cliff Gookin Blvd Tupelo, Mississippi 38801
Telephone: 662-842-4275 Fax: 662-842-2284
For Orders: 800-840-4275
Our store hours are:
Tue-Fri: 10 AM-5 PM
Sat: 10 AM-3 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday
Questions or comments about this web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1998-2019 Heirlooms Forever Inc. All rights