Product #1042985 Price $44.00
IRON II - The Adapter. Expand your creativity with Clover's Mini
Iron II "The Adapter" with Temperature Control and Handle
- The adapter tip can be changed to suit a variety of purposes such as
quilting, sewing, floral crafting, doll making and paper crafting. You
can use many different iron tips. Tips sold separately.
- When holding the fabric, the safety shield will help protect your
fingers from burns by preventing the fingers from touching the shaft.
- Each Mini Iron II comes with our small iron tip. Ideal for pressing
small and delicate pieces. Using fusible bias tape, it is excellent for
Celtic Quilting, Stained Glass Quilting, and appliqué handcraft.
|Adapter Iron Tip (Large)
. The Large
Iron Tip works well on larger projects. It delivers efficient pressing
for large areas.
Product #1042986 Cost: $9.25
|Adapter Ball Tip
. The Ball Tip was
especially designed for Doll Making and General Crafting. Suitable for
creating three dimensional figures such as dolls and flowers.
Product #1042987 Cost: $8.25
- This convenient stand, made out of a heat-resistant material, is
used for the Mini Iron and the Mini Iron II.
- The lid is used as a stand, while the base is used for storing
- The lid part and the base part put together become a compact
- The base part has a divider so that a hot tip can be separated
from the other tips.
Product #1042990 Cost: $20.95
|Mini Iron Cooling Tote
The MINI IRON COOLING TOTE BAG is perfect
for storing your MINI IRON. Great for traveling and
taking to class.
Product #1020169 Cost: $8.00
3112 Cliff Gookin Blvd Tupelo, Mississippi 38801
Telephone: 662-842-4275 Fax: 662-842-2284
For Orders: 800-840-4275
Our store hours are:
Tue-Fri: 10 AM-5 PM
Sat: 10 AM-3 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday
Questions or comments about this web site should be directed to email@example.com
© 1998-2018 Heirlooms Forever Inc. All rights