Click on picture for a larger view. Use your browser's back or
return button to return here.
OLFA Spinning 12" Rotary Cutting
Perfect for cutting squares, triangles, diamonds, circles, and any
shape which requires you to turn your project or your body around.
The mat self heals with each cut for a smooth cutting surface, and
has a non-slip back for stability. Smoothly rotates 360° for
accuracy. Plus, it makes 15°, 30°, 45°, 60,°, and
90° cuts easy. Protect your cutting surface and extend the life
of OLFA rotary blades
Product #1048017 Cost: $46.99
|Quilter's Cut'n Press I
- Grids help you square as you press.
- Diagonal lines for quick, easy Mitering.
- Convenient - a portable pressing surface to take anywhere.
- Unique surface extends rotary blade life.
- Weather safe - will not warp.
- Outside rule marks for easy fabric positioning.
- Easy to carry and store.
Product #1009161 Cost: $35.99
|Quilter's Cut'n Press II
- Rotary cut on one side.
- Press and square on the other side.
- Cut, press and square the smallest quilting pieces with complete
- Hard, weather-safe cutting mat provides superior durability and
extended blade life.
- Thick, bonded, cushioned side eliminates seam-edge impressions
and protects the raised details of fine appliqués.
- Diagonal lines on both sides for easy mitering and bias cutting.
- 12" x 18"
Product #1048449 Cost: $54.99
Quilter's Rule MegaMat.
This is Quilter's Rule's premier line of mats. Made from a pinnable
material. Easy to roll. Flexible yet sturdy and great for rotary
cutting work. Unlike most other mats, their mats feature a sanded
finish rather than slick to help prevent your fabric from moving!
Size 18" x 24" Product #1004566 Cost: $28.99
Size 40" x 72" Product #1041622 Cost: $138.99
3112 Cliff Gookin Blvd Tupelo, Mississippi 38801
Telephone: 662-842-4275 Fax: 662-842-2284
For Orders: 800-840-4275
Our store hours are:
Tue-Fri: 10 AM-5 PM
Sat: 10 AM-3 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday
Questions or comments about this web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1998-2019 Heirlooms Forever Inc. All rights