Designed Specifically for Select Brother Sewing & Quilting
Introducing THE Dream Fabric Frame, your key to unlocking the
true potential of your advanced Brother Sewing and Quilting
Machines. Now you can make your workspace virtually endless. The
Dream Fabric Frame includes the SureStitch™ Stitch
Regulator for enhanced control during free-motion sewing. And
when used with Brother machines equipped with multi-function
foot controller capabilities, you will enjoy built-in features
such as thread cutting and single stitch sewing - all at your
Made exclusively for Brother by the Grace Company, THE Dream
Fabric Frame gives you an expanded workspace for endless
creativity and more freedom to create - all in a space smaller
than you ever dreamed of. Measuring at just 3 feet x 5 feet,
it's perfect for just about any size room, yet it handles
everything - from garments to king-sized quilts! It's also
versatile - mount a new machine easily, in just minutes.
THE Dream Fabric Frame opens up an exciting new world of
embellishment for your Brother-made machine and accessories.
Easily create thread painting, free-motion couching,
appliqué, needle felting, and more!
The first of its kind, THE Dream Fabric Frame opens up an
exciting new world of embellishment when used with
Brother™ machines and accessories. Enjoy the freedom to
create various techniques for endless creativity.
this video for more information!
- Thread Painting — Unleash your inner artist!
THE Dream Fabric Frame is the perfect canvas for painting -
even drawing - with thread. Add dimension and texture with
- Free-motion Couching — Using the optional
couching foot specific to your machine, embellish garment
pieces, wall hangings, upholstery and quilts. Simply insert
the cording or yarn of your choice into the couching foot and
- Quilting — With its large workspace and
free-motion features, you no longer need to constantly move
your fabric. The machine does the work as you move it across
the fabric, zone by zone.
- Appliqué — Apply free-motion stitching
to your appliqué pieces to create a unique scene.
Simply adhere fabric pieces in place with double-sided fusible
and stitch over the edges. Use a twin needle for a more
- Needle Felting — Easily turn roving and wool
yarns into artful embellishments. Add felting on top of
embroidery, or felt a variety of fabrics without adding roving
or wool, including Dupioni Silk, Cotton Flannel and Polar
- The customized SureStitch™ Stitch Regulator provides
regulated stitching and utilizes the machine's full-stitch
per-minute range. All of this control is right at your
- For Brother machines equipped with multi-function foot
control capabilities, access features - thread cutting, single
stitch, reverse stitch, and needle position up/down - at your
- Constructed with tube steel and extruded aluminum, the
frame has fully welded sides, guaranteeing increased frame
- Smooth gliding carriage system allows your machine to
glide effortlessly with accurate movement, making it perfect
for small, intricate stitching.
- Fabric Management Clamps firmly secure your fabric into
place on the rails. Simply find the groove in the rail, and
then easily snap into place.
- The multi-rail directional-rolling creates even tension on
both the width and depth simultaneously.
- The rail stays at a continuous height so you don't have to
raise or adjust it when you move your fabric to a new
position. The fabric floats above the frame, out of the way of
the machine's arm, keeping your workspace free!
- Ergonomic handles for easy control of the machine and the
unique mechanism allows handle to be swung up and out of the
way to allow for easy bobbin exchange.
- Five oversized hooks under the frame are perfect for
keeping fabrics or quilts off the floor.
- Adjust to the perfect height - table height, standing
height and a setting in between - so you can create for hours
in the position you prefer.
3112 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
(662) 842-4275 or (800) 840-4275
Open 10 AM-5 PM Tuesday-Friday
Open 10 AM-3 PM Saturday