Mac and Windows versions both included!
Make embroidery easy!
There are some tasks that
virtually all embroiderers want to do and those things should be
easy, inexpensive, simple and intuitive!
We call these, "Essentials".
If you want to combine designs; form scenes with overlapping
designs; re-size designs and recalculate stitches; add Multiple
Lines of Lettering; add Monograms in many styles; change colors;
print templates; change thread brands; convert formats; split
for some multi-position hoops; look in Zips or simply watch your
designs sew onscreen, then Essentials is for you!
Product Number-1044559 Price-$149.00
What are these "Essentials"?
Using your Mac or Windows PC you can:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are
- Resize, with stitch recalculation.
- Convert Thread Brands on your designs.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can
even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save in your machine's format.
- Save appliques for cutting machines such as ScanNCut and
- Split designs for some of the common Multi-Position hoops.
- Give Project Advice for many different embroidery tasks.
- Save working files so that you can edit text later.
- Print real-size templates, with options to support
- Overlap designs and have significant understitching removed.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out.
- Import .BX files which are font design collections distributed by
- Group/ Ungroup
- Change or remove individual colors in a design.
- Have many chances to Undo your work.
- Fit to Hoop with stitch recalculation.
- Align and Distribute.
- Add basting stitches to designs.
- There are special, self-modifying designs that can be used, and
some come with the program. These designs calculate their stitches as
you play with them for super results!
- Manage your threads, including marking ones you own.
- Create Designer 1 floppy disks and USB sticks
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) and later, including 10.8 Mountain
Lion, 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7, 8/8.1 32/64
- Embrilliance is the only brand in the World that offers embroidery
software running native on Mac and Windows 32 and Windows 64 (so it's
Includes 12 fonts:
Text can be warped, shaped, turned, mirrored, rotated, stretched and
kerned even down to the individual letter.
Convert colors using nearly every thread brand!
- ARC Polyester/Rayon
- Brother Country/Embroidery/Fleshtone
- Coats Sylko
- Guterman Dekor
- Isacord Poly
- Isafil Rayon
- Madeira Poly/Rayon/Thread Chest
- Marathon Poly/Rayon
- Robison-Anton Poly/Rayon
- Stickma Poly
- Sulky Rayon
- AND MANY MORE!
Essentials has appliqué features that make it unique in the
embroidery world. You can use an existing appliqué design and
select position and material colors allowing the removal of hidden
top-stitches in overlapping appliqués, while leaving the position
and material runs unmodified. You can also use the position color to
create a cutting file using our patent-pending technology. Brother
ScanNCut, Silhouette Cameo, and other cutters can use the files
Wondering if it works with files for your machine? Yes it does!
Essentials can read:
.ART, .ART42, .ART50, .ART60, .CND, .CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EMB, .EMD, .EXP,
.EXP+, .HUS, .JAN, .JEF, .JEF+, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .PHB, .PHC, .PHD,
.SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
Essentials can write:
.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .SEW, .SHV,
.TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
And it also includes special features to enable Mac users to write USB
devices and floppy disks for use with embroidery machines, including
Appliqué files can be saved as .SVG, .PLT, .FCM (ScanNCut) and
- Mac Requirements: Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- Windows® Requirements:Windows® XP (32bit),
Vista/7/8 (32 or 64 bit)
- 20MB disk space
Product Number-1044559 Price-$149.00